Monday, January 3, 2011
On the road again....
So I touched down in the Queen City at about 7:45 this morning and I must be honest here: I did tear up after my mother dropped me off. It reminded me of a sceen in the Bourne Ultimatum. Bourne tells Julia Stiles' character that leaving only "gets easier" over time. I don't see how. It just seems as though the longer I stay in school, the less frequently I see my family and friends. I honestly have the Peter Pan syndrome: I never want to grow up. These are my thoughts for now...I leave for the Bull City.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being in China... I totally understand Casi. The sickness it setting in and I don't know if "home sick" is the appropriate term... it's more like people sick. I miss people more than anything...
ReplyDeleteLove you!
You described my feelings perfectly...I miss being around people that know me and love me. I guess I'll get used to it but it still sucks:/
ReplyDeleteI love you too:)