It's been a few days since I've written and rightfully so. I am back in Durham County otherwise fondly known as "Bull City". As much as I missed my family, I can't help but admit that I missed the company of my friends and the freedom my college education provides. I don't find my preference to the four walls of my dorm selfish but slightly liberating. In addition to this, today was the first day of classes. I have to admit that I'm satisfied with the way things are looking this semester. Of course this week will serve as a trial and error week. I need to evaluate my class exercise and work schedule to make sure my time can be used in the most effective way possible. Well that's all for now....tomorrow will bring more experiences.
P.S. I realize that this is being posted on the morning of the 6th
No comments:
Post a Comment